AwardsDaily Community

Author   Comment  
representDLV

Reply with quote  #1 
My vote goes to The Wire
sid

Reply with quote  #2 
Not sure if I can pick one, but off the top of my head: Mad Men, Six Feet Under, Friends, The Office (UK) and Twin Peaks are my favourites. I guess Mad Men is #1 but I want the entire run to be finished before I firmly put it in that position!
Khan2705

Reply with quote  #3 
Well so far, my most favorite show of all time is Six Feet Under. Others will be Breaking Bad, Twin Peaks, Mad Men, Arrested Development, The X-Files etc.

Aussie_Bond

Reply with quote  #4 
For me The West Wing (first 3 or 4 seasons) but my other faves are House of Cards US and UK, Homeland, Game of Thrones Sherlock and Community. I'm yet to see Breaking Bad and a few others that i want to catch up with.
Watermelons

Reply with quote  #5 
My vote goes to HBO's "Extras" (Ricky Gervais, Kate Winslet). I think the original "The Twilight Zone" is a close second place.

Reply with quote  #6 
My favourite is Homicide: Life on the Street, but also love The Wire, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Six Feet Under, The West Wing, Treme, etc.

In terms of greatness, I think The Wire has the most consistent quality and the widest scope. Breaking Bad comes close in terms of consistent quality and character development.
Bryce Forestieri

Reply with quote  #7 
THE WONDER YEARS and BOY MEETS WORLD !!

COWBOY BEBOP and NEON GENESIS EVANGELION !!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox!